The Community Investment Program is a reflection of our key values and aims to support organizations that help those in need and to help build vibrant, sustainable communities along the way by providing monetary, in-kind and human resources to a number of causes.
We support organizations in our service areas that focus on environmental, health and safety initiatives, education, and community development as they relate to our goals and values as an organization.
- Align with our four key initiatives: Education, Health & Safety, Environment, Community Development
- Are within our ten communities to ensure equal representation
- Promote local groups, events, or programs
- Find our investments reach the greatest number of people as possible
- Marketing opportunities with high visibility in the community
- Costs are within sponsorship budget
- Political or religious in nature
- Foreign or international organizations
- Trips or tours
- Organizations who discriminate