When you choose to purchase natural gas supply from Enbridge Gas New Brunswick, you pay the same price as us, the utility, without a mark-up or premium. This standard offering is called Enbridge Utility Gas (EUG).
EUG is a “balanced or managed price” offer with the goal of providing stable and competitive pricing.
- Simplicity: Just call 1-800-994-2762
- Transparency: The price as well as the other Terms and Conditions for Enbridge Utility Gas are easily accessible. All customers in the same rate class pay the same price.
- Competitive Pricing: Enbridge Gas New Brunswick purchases natural gas on the customer's behalf and sells it at the same price we pay for it. We do not profit from the sale of natural gas. Anytime we are able to get better prices, you benefit!
- Stable Pricing: We understand the importance of being able to plan your energy costs. We provide increased price stability because the price you pay today is based on the forecasted price of gas over a rolling 12-month period. This removes the traditional spread between winter and summer prices. We review the forecast cost of gas each month and make adjustments to ensure that prices reflect current market conditions while remaining as stable as possible. Enbridge Gas New Brunswick also takes steps to lock-in prices when appropriate to further reduce price volatility.
- Peace of Mind: You get peace of mind of knowing that you are purchasing your natural gas from your regulated utility. Enbridge's reputation is built on 160 years experience in the sale and distribution of natural gas.
The terms and conditions under which you purchase natural gas can vary greatly from one supplier to another. If you select Enbridge Gas New Brunswick as your natural gas provider, our Distribution Service Terms and Conditions will apply.