Enbridge Gas New Brunswick: Bridging the gap between energy and you.
Our name is a reflection of who we are and what we do. Our goal is to provide safe and reliable energy to New Brunswick, helping you heat, eat, play and enjoy your everyday life. Through the use of natural gas as an energy source we are building a bridge to the future – and what a bright future it is!
We are a New Brunswick company that cares about energy. Since we entered into an agreement as a regulated utility with the provincial government in 1999, our plans to distribute natural gas to residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial customers in New Brunswick have exceeded our expectations. By providing natural gas to 12 communities in our bilingual province, we are heating, lighting and guiding the way for a greener future. We’ve also been named one of the Best Places to Work in Atlantic Canada. Not to toot our own natural gas-fueled horn, but that’s kind of a big deal.
We bring natural gas to major population centres throughout southern New Brunswick, allowing our more than 12,000 customers to reap the benefits of this powerful energy source.
Communities we service:
- Saint John
- St. George
- St. Stephen
Enbridge Gas New Brunswick is owned by Enbridge Inc., a North American leader in delivering energy. We are proud to be part of the Enbridge Inc. family.
- Enbridge is one of the 2011 Global Most Sustainable Corporations.
- Enbridge operates one of the world’s longest crude oil and liquids transportation system.
- Enbridge is Canada’s largest natural gas distribution company, providing services in Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, and our neighbours to the south in New York State.
- Enbridge employs approximately 11,000 people and is ranked one of Canada’s Greenest Employers and one of the Top 100 Companies to Work for in Canada.
- Enbridge is also pursuing and expanding its interests in renewable and green energy technologies including wind and solar energy, hybrid fuel cells and carbon dioxide sequestration.
- Enbridge’s common shares trade on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges under the symbol ENB.
For more information about the rest of the Enbridge family, visit enbridge.com.